Visit Western Australia
Are you in the process of planning a visit to Australia?
We would love to be of assistance … this is our neck of the woods and we consider ourselves Australian travel experts! Specializing in Western Australia, we offer a tour planning and booking service for the independent traveller.
Obligation Free Quote
We offer very competitive rates & excellent value for you money along with outstanding service. Asking us to give you a suggested tour plan and quote costs you nothing. Let us know what you want and we will get back to you with an obligation-free quote and suggested tour plan. You’ll be totally blown away by the time and effort we put in to your tour plan.
- You will get the best holiday, thanks to our experience and knowledge. Let us fit the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle together so that your trip can be the best it can be; at a price you want to pay!
- Your money will be protected – there is NO risk when you book through Visit WA online. All reservations are processed through our own in-house licensed travel agency, Motive Tours Australia.
- You will be impressed by our excellent customer service. For many of our happy global customers, Visit WA Online becomes their new template for outstanding customer service.
- We tailor make individual tours to meet the needs and preferences of independent travelers. We take a personal interest in every booking, and we are here for you should the planned become unplanned
Broome Special Package
4 nights from $382 per person twin share
- 4 nights’ accommodation from a selected choice of hotels
- Return transfers
- Half day Broome Sights tour
- Lunch for 2 people at Matso’s Brewery
- Sunset camel ride on Cable Beach
- BONUS Classic Pearl Luggers Tour ‘The Sea, The Men, The Legends’
Conditions apply. Prices valid until 31 March, 2014. Offer is subject to availability, cannot be combined with any other offer and is only applied to new booking.
Heron Island Special Package
Stay at Heron Island for 3 nights for just $597* per person, twin share!
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner*
- Return boat transfers between Gladstone and Heron Island
- $50 Resort Credit per night*
- Free hire of snorkel equipment daily
- Children 12 years and under stay, travel, snorkel and eat FREE when using existing bedding.
*Minimum 3 night stay applies
Rate is subject to availability. Available for sale until 31 December 2013 and for travel until 31 March 2014. Black out dates apply; 21 September 2013 until 06 October 2013, 10 October 2013 until 13 October 2013 and 21 December 2013 until 28 January 2014 inclusive. Additional person rates and further conditions may apply.
Margaret River Special Package
3 nights for $1,590 per person twin share in a 1 Bedroom Ocean View Villa
3 nights for $1,130 per person triple share in a 2 Bedroom Ocean View Villa
3 nights for $970 per person for 6 people in a 3 Bedroom Ocean View Villa
- 3 nights accommodation at Smiths Beach Resort in a Villa with private living area and Indian Ocean views
- Delicious cheese platter for two and bottle of Lamonts sparkling wine on arrival
- Gourmet breakfast daily
- A 3-course dinner at Lamont’s Smiths Beach
- A tapas dinner and private Masterclass wine tasting with Lamont’s
- A full day Margaret River Discovery Tour (#1 on Trip Advisor) including Gourmet lunch
- A full day tour visiting a number of top wineries including Vasse Felix and Cullens, boutique brewery, local chocolate and olive oil products and other local attractions, including lunch
Rate is subject to availability. Prices for other room types are available on request. Valid for stays 01 July-20 December 2013 and 18 January-31 March 2014. Conditions may apply. Private return airport transfers are available with prices on request.