Australia’s Northern Territory
Discover the Northern Territory – a balance of cultural and indigenous experiences.
Alice Springs – At the heart of the Red Centre, Alice Springs is the perfect base from which to explore. Visit the rugged West MacDonnell Ranges, Kings Canyon in Watarrka National Park and Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park. Join or depart the lengendary Ghan in Alice Springs.
Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
World Heritage listed, the national park includes two of the worlds great natural wonders: Uluru (Ayers Rock) and the domes of Kata Tjuta (Olgas). Take a guided based walk viewing Aboriginal rock art and sacred sites; walk into Walpa (Olga) Gorge; learn of the traditions of the Anangu people; view Uluru at sunrise and sunset.
The Top End
Darwin – The Territory’s capital and the gateway to the Top End, Darwin is an excellent base from which to explore Kakadu National Park, Arnhem Land, Litchfield Natioanl Park and Nitmiluk National Park. A day or overnight trip to the Tiwi Islands is also a ‘must do’ if you have the time.
- 6 Day Alice Springs to Darwin
- 4 Day Ayers Rock to Alice Springs
- 8 Day Darwin to Ayers Rock
- 3 Day Darwin Kakadu and Katherine Adventure
- 6 Day Darwin and Top End Discovery
- 3 Day Darwin, Kakadu and Katherine Journey
- 4 Day Darwin and Top End Express
- 6 Day Darwin to Alice Springs
- 19 Day Perth to Darwin
- 19 Day Darwin to Perth
- 24 Day Darwin to Perth
- 9 Day Broome to Darwin
- 15 Day Adelaide to Darwin
- 7 Day Adeliade to Alice Springs
- 11 Day Adelaide to Alice Springs
- 7 Day Alice Springs to Adelaide